Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cheers to being Happy!


I am overwhelmed with gratitude!
I have always wanted to do the Interior Design program but I never wanted to
apply because I was worried I would not get accepted.
Well thanks to my husband pushing me to just TRY...
I recieved an email the other day saying I didn't get in! Lame huh?!
Just kidding..
I GOT ACCEPTED!
I felt, "like an angel baby swaddled in a cocoon of cloud candy!" (psych..love that show)
but seriously...I started crying with joy when I found out.
LESSON LEARNED:
ALWAYS TRY..it doesn't hurt..and if it does..well if it does..then you will always have other oppertunites! That is the BEAUTY about life folks!
Interior Design program..here I COME:)

3 comments:

::dallas:: said...

oh, man!! i am soo happy for you! see all that hard work paid off!! miss you!

Mandi said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! So happy for you.

johnny and ashley said...

Thank you! And congrats on the interior design program!

Post a Comment