Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3 random side notes...


Last weekend Tay and I went to his work party and the theme was to dress up like people in the 20's.
Well I LOVE to dress up so Tay and I did the best with what we had to dress up...
I apparently missed the memo that people in the 20's dress like sluts. 
I was like...

and all the other girls were like...
I felt like a polygamous that stepped into a strip bar. 
After feeling awkward for the first 10min. we got into the party and had a descent time with our friends, although we didn't stay long..we took our own party back to our place..
which consisted of a movie and kettle corn:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love dinner at my Dad's. 
He always bakes wholesome food that is healthy and very delicious. 
This yummy ceaser salad he made his own dressing and his own croutons..
(I will get the recipe and share)
seriously the BEST ceaser salad I have EVER had.

 Even his desserts are made with whole wheat flour. 
He cracks me up how he refuses to put white flour in anything. 
And to my surprise this apple pie tasted very yummy, and I am not a pie gal.

 And my favorite treat..whole wheat bread...
I love whole wheat bread with all my heart.
The way the smell of fresh baked whole wheat bread makes our whole home smell like HOME!
The way the hot steam rises when you cut the first slice.
The way the butter and honey melt so finely in my mouth!
Oh gosh..I am going to make bread right now!

 oh before I go to make bread..I think this commercial is funny, it may be immature to many viewers..and I am not advertising M&M's on my blog because I don't even like them but I just find myself laughing every time I watch it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment