Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Shocker

What has been on my mind lately...
my little man!..Shocking huh:)
I have so much fun looking for little boy outfits.
Seriously..SO CUTE!!
My problem is everywhere we go I feel like they have WAY more girl stuff then little boy stuff.
I am pretty picky with clothes, I don't care for the little boy clothes that make them look like walking billboards. Although on the same note I know there are WAY more important things then dressing my kid nice and I will dress our kid with what ever we can afford. They grow out of their clothes so fast anyways so I don't believe it is necessary to dress them in $80 clothing.
These following outfits..I JUST LOVE! Mini man clothes:) 





Cute huh!? Well now that finals are over and I am feeling pretty good about the semester, I am going to celebrate by doing some spring cleaning! I am actually way excited, I enjoy organizing our things so I know where EVERYTHING is all the time. 
Oh and one more thing (I am like that lady that you want to just get off the phone with but I keep talking and talking..but in my defense I am home alone so I can't talk to Tay) ...have I mentioned that I love  watching my belly grow (I don't think I would ever say that but since I have a little man growing in me it makes it all okay)! 

Lastly...
Last weekend we celebrated Tay's B-day on his B-day. I decided to throw him a small party with some of our close friends. I think I out did myself..I was so exhausted by the time the party started. I spent hours making his Happy Birthday sign and decorations by scratch. Also getting everything made and ready for the chocolate fountain was a mess and time consuming. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal but doing it by myself really took forever! The thing is Tay is so simple he really doesn't care but I couldn't help myself! I wanted him to have a nice B-day!! I was proud though with the turn out and how everything went..thanks to all our friends that came!
I unfortunately did not take 1 picture. Really sad. Thanks to Mandi she captured one picture for me so I appreciate that. I really am going to start taking tons of pictures from now on, I love pictures they can capture some memories that other wise end up being forgotten.




1 comments:

Angelica and Bryan said...

Shopping for little boys is THE BEST! You should sign up for Childers Place coupons and start shopping clearance. You can get the CUTEST things for super cheap! Like sweaters for 2.00. I love the Childrens Place!

Post a Comment