Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7-24-12

Tay had to work on the 24th so we didn't get to celebrate until he got home. 
We had a fabulous evening. 
I kicked it off with an awesome salmon dinner accompanied with delicious rice and broccoli. 
We then played some games, went on a tour around Sugar House around some of the neighborhoods, shared a frozen yogurt at Red Mango, and ended the night walking 22 blocks to see fireworks. Thank goodness we had the company of good friends because the firework show was kind of lame (I think it is because of all the regulations due to the amount of fires this year, which makes sense). I mean even the stadium of fire on the 4th of July was not very impressive. It's okay I don't really care I just enjoy holidays and spending time with people I love! 

P.S.

Baby Owen,

We already have an abundance of love for you!
 We are finally all ready for you to come. 
The bassinet is by our bed (I stare at it all the time thinking of you and how I can't wait to see your little body in it), Daddy painted your dresser and fixed it all up for you so it is nice and full of all your little clothes. We are blessed to have everything you need, and now we just need you to complete it all!  

We love you mini man! Can't wait to hold you in our arms! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment