Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Face Time


 Like all mother's expecting I am extremely curious what our little man will look like. 
I was organizing all of our stuff and came across some pictures, I am pretty sure our little guy will look like his daddy. Tay was so adorable so I would not mind that one bit:)


This is random but here is a little collage of Tay and I from high school till now. Both of our hair colors have totally changed I was way blonde and Tay had black hair.
 I like marriage on us, I am much happier (I won't speak for Tay but hopefully he would say the same:).


Here we are now 2 1/2 years later and having a mini us. 
Knowing Tay since I was 14 I did not think my little crush I had on him would turn into spending my life time with him, so grateful we have each other.




Okay side note:

I really am in need of a good book since school is out. I went to the library and spent an hour looking and came out with a couple of parenting books but what I really want is just a good enjoyable book to read that is more mindless reading. Any suggestions?? 

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Read Nicholas Sparks! I love all of his books. I'm trying to read every single one by December... ha, we'll see if it happens.

Post a Comment