Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Little Man



I feel so blessed that we have a healthy little boy. That was really the biggest concern that I had. Everything went so well I only had to push for 40 min (which only seemed like 20 min.) Granted I have never felt so much pain in my whole life with contractions but after I got the epidural (after waiting for hours) that is when everything just seemed to go perfectly. We were in the hospital for 3 days and I really didn't mind it, I was actually scared to go home in case anything happened to the baby, there was not that red nurse button on my bed that I could press if I needed anything. Well once we got home, we settled right in, Tay and I eased into parenthood a lot easier than we thought. 
We honestly just can't get enough of our little person, he has brought such a sweet spirit into our home. I love to sing him hymns every night and morning. He really is such a pleasant little baby. 

Here are a few pictures of our first few days at home:


His first bath at home:


I just can't get over how little he is, Tay and I just stare at him all the time. He looks like a little doll sometimes.


He sure loves his swing.

All bundled up ready to go to his first doctors appointment. 

Well to say the least I love this baby so much. I love this little new born stage and I cherish everyday because I am worried it will go by so fast. 

4 comments:

Allison Claire said...

He is SO adorable! And you looks so good! Congratulations Mama! I am so happy he is healthy and you all are doing so well. <3

Austin and Ashli Jones said...

Oh my Crystal he is so cute! I am so glad that everything went prefect for you. I can't wait to meet him!

Mandi Roth said...

He is so sweet!!! So happy for you guys.

Jenae said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I'm so glad everything went well for you!

Post a Comment