Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

The father to my future babies celebration!

To celebrate this wonderful day, I bought Tay two gifts, a shirt that was on sale at Express (but may as well been full price) and the "Very Sexy for Him" kit from slutty Victoria Secret.

I also made him a yummy meal which I will post seperate from this post so I can include the recipe:)


































We went on a lovely drive and snapped a few random, silly shots:)

I had the best day with him, I love our relationship, We had such a relaxing day spent all alone with each other:)












































Happy Father's Day to my handsome man that I am so in love with and eternally grateful for! He will be a wonderful future father to our children!

1 comments:

.Mandi Kae. said...

You're just too great. I can't even handle it. COME BACK!

Post a Comment