Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Livin it and Lovin it~

Behold...My project~






Our friends introduced us to this awesome game called "Aggravation" They bought it from some lovely Amish people for $45 dollars (online they are $50). I was truly obsessed with playing the game everyday. I didn't want to fork out $50 bucks so I took matters into my own hands and built one for myself.....it really was harder then I thought it would be and I am not as skilled as those Amish people but by the time I got done I only paid $18 dollars for the whole project!























Our late nights~



Tay gets home late and so at night we enjoy soaking up every minute together! I just can't get enough of him..thank goodness I have him for eternity!


























Enjoying yummy sticky fingers (Winger's recipe..click here to get the fabulous recipe..taste JUST like Winger's but even BETTER and SOO easy to make!)




I was really excited about this recipe as you can tell..








































Pool time with Makall and the most happy little girl, Hailey!:) (she is really making Tay and I baby hungry)


















and..that is all for now..





I will try to be better at taking pictures. I have just been so BUSY with NOT having a job or going to school. Sometimes when Tay gets home I just have to complain how hard it is to lay out by the pool.



















Although in the mist of my busy life, I have learned how to cook some AWESOME meals to keep my man happy:) .....maybe., just maybe I will post some of the recipes!

3 comments:

Kellen, Melissa & Kohen said...

Crystal! I am stealing this recipe for sure and using it lol I am totally jealous you get to live by a pool daily.. that is the life! lol

.Mandi Kae. said...

Yes please post recipes! I make the sticky fingers too and we love them!

Jenae said...

Thanks so much for the recipe. Those are our favorite! Thanks for sharing, glad everything is going well for you two!

Post a Comment