Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fresh Start~



This is how I have been starting my day off lately and I hope to make it a habbit.


Tay and I take time to read an article out of the Ensign every morning (we just started doing this recently). I really feel that my out look on my day has changed.


The Ensign is full of uplifting stories, thoughts, and truths.


What better way to start the day by filling your mind with uplifting thoughts!


I don't care what religion you are or what you believe I think it is important to fill your mind with uplifting thoughts especially in the morning because your thoughts affect your mood and if you have uplifting thoughts then when bad things happen in your day...well they don't seem so bad:)


I am so humbled everytime I read the Ensign especailly with my husband!


I love good habbits and hopefully we can keep this habbit because I sure think it is a great way to start our day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment