Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Smell of Pine

This is a random thought post:

I have always hated lipstick..
mostly because I felt as if I had just smeared cake all over my lips and just left it there. 
Well since about 3 weeks ago I rediscovered lipstick. 
I now wear it everyday.

Grace gave me these BEAUTIFUL flowers.
Made my day. She is hands down one of the most thoughtful people
I know! She is always sending me sweet cards and doing so much for us.
 LOVE YOU GRACE.

Tay gave me a hot chocolate maker last year.
This machine has been good to me this winter. 
Makes my soul feel warm and cozy inside..just like a "good friend"!:)

I made these scrumptious pumpkin muffins and they are so moist and delish! 
click here for the recipe

 This year we did our tree silver and blue...I like the combo:)

QUESTION..
So I would like to know your opinions..(for the few of you that look at my blog)
Gift cards have gotten the reputation of being thoughtless.
 I actually think they are AMAZING.
I love receiving gift cards and I think they are great if you know that person likes to go to a certain place to din out. I put a lot of thought when getting gifts and sometimes gift cards end up being the best way I can think to suite certain people and what they like to do. 
 Are you a gift carder giver or a gift card hater?


Tay and I were sitting at home and decided to tell each other everything we 
thought the other person is good at..
I went first..and told him everything I thought he was good at.
Then he went.
After he was done I said, "you forgot to say singing"
he paused..
"you mean that you like to sing"
haha it is so sad and so true..I sing all the time..in the car, shower, in the store, randomly in front of friends, I am just NOT a good singer but I love to sing:)
Most of our car rides consists of us singing and dancing.
 (luckily I am not singing in this one so it is much more pleasant)


4 comments:

::dallas:: said...

ummm, i love gift cards~~ and i love that your wearing lip stick!! go you!! excited to see you in 3 weeks on our cruise!!

Mandi said...

haha I love it Tay. Love the phone swaying going on. and who is Stacy? It sounds like he is saying he wants Stacy for Christmas.

sweet cookie said...

@ mandi- You're so cute Mandi! Stacy..haha he is saying "CC" that is what he calls me:)..but it is hard to tell what he is saying because of all the noise.

Lisa said...

I like gift cards as long as they're for something you know the recipient will like. :) And I'm loving the lipstick too! You guys are too cute!

Post a Comment