Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snazzy Stuff

We are all married! 
It has been so neat to have all my siblings married in the temple. It is so comforting to
know we are all sealed to each other and can be together..forever..(literally).




 (I don't have a picture of my sis in her wedding dress..
this picture of her and her hubby was taken on my wedding day)

All from the two people that fell in love:)
.
There are certain times that I really have a longing for my 
sweet mother. 
Today is one of those times.
I guess it is cause Christmas is coming up.
I just wish she were here with me.
 I often have the urge to put my arms around her and thank her for being such a 
wonderful example to me and everyone that knew her.
One of the greatest blessing I receive is feeling her sweet spirit in my life, 
I wish I could be more like her.
I long for the day that my husband can finally meet her.
Thank goodness we have eternity together.
I love you mom, so glad to know Sam is with you.

2 comments:

.Mandi Kae. said...

You're sweet AND you made me cry.... LOVE YOU!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

So glad you found my blog! Now I can follow yours. You have an amazing family! I miss your mom a lot too. She had a gift to make anyone feel special. She loved you guys so much. It was watching you and Max when you were little, that made me want to be a mom. Love you!

Post a Comment