Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

                                              
                                             Will You....



You may be wondering, "How did he get access to my blog?" The answer to that question is relatively simple, I'm Awesome! You may also be wondering what I mean exactly when I ask "Will you be my Valentine?" I would like to explain exactly what it means to be MY valentine.

As my valentine you will receive 
  • Complimentary breakfast in bed
  • An afternoon with just the two of us that includes lunch and all your favorite things
  • A romantic candlelight dinner prepared by none other than, that's right me! 
  • Your favorite kettle corn
  • A bed covered in rose petals and...
  • 12 loupons (love coupons) that can be redeemed at any time.
So if these are things that sound good to you then I hope you will say yes to being my valentine. If none of the above said things sound appealing there is always my eternal love that I can offer to you. Happy Valentines day to my beautiful wife! Love you Crystal!

1 comments:

Mandi said...

as if you aren't the cutest thing ever!!!!!

Post a Comment