Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

"Lovin' From the Oven"

~On a mission for a better commission~
Tay does NOT like store bought brownies..I normally don't care for store bought goods but I am not a complete hater..I mean home made is always better. 
Any how so I was on a mission to find an AMAZING recipe for day 10, 
"we were "mint" to be together".

Well I came across this beautiful picture:

I knew these were the ones. 
I found the blog that posted this delightfulness: Loving From the Oven
She just seems like a sweety and she has some awesome recipes. I just made these brownies and I can testify they truly are AMAZING. One of the simple delights in my life, chocolate meets Andes mints. 
yep they were meant to be. 

Oh an another thing I have discovered recently is Pandora. Really "diggin it" (keepin it real). 
I have really become a lot more mellow with my taste in music, I am loving to just listen to hymns, Enya, Paul Cardall, Yanni, ANY piano songs! Love the sound of the piano (reminds me of my siblings growing up hearing them play all the time), I am also really into oldies, Simon & Garfunkel- Cecilia, yeah I have repeated about 6 times a day. The Beatles.


Well I need to go get ready for date night tonight! whoot whoot!! 
I can't wait for Tay to come home from work to see my wonderful creation,
 I think he will highly enjoy them:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment