Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well that's Nice

Tay and I have been looking for a new bed spread.
We are very particular with our taste. We both agree we LOVE this whole look.
Although I would add a little color..like yellow:) 
COLOR is an amazing thing and I don't want our bedroom to look stark. 



It is not a Pintrest post with out babies.
 I like to see all the creative ways people come up with for baby pictures:)


Weddings: I love them and miss them! I really thought I was going to be a wedding planner one day..
but then something better happened..Tay:)

Mace spray gun- I had a dream I had this and then I saw it on pintrest. Someone is raiding my dreams!!
Really though..I want one. 




I love tramps! Especially ground level ones. Brings back so many fun memories in my childhood. 
Sleep overs were the best on the trampoline. 
I wonder if the ground level ones are safer then the high trampolines...I do remember a lot of my friends/family members breaking something or just getting hurt badly. 
Either way Tay and I will own one once we have a home. Maybe we will have a netted one so less people are prone to injury. 



Ha. I highly enjoy this picture. The facial expressions are just great. 



:) 

Well that is it for now folks!
I have some homework staring me down, threatening me pretty much. Better attend my duties. 
Till next post:)

1 comments:

Minnie said...

I love the picture of the bed, but what about blue?
have a nice day mayte

www.swemb.blogspot.com

Post a Comment