Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Food= Happiness



Well I have been fortunate enough to receive meals every night since last night (which has been heaven, food really just makes me so happy, ask my husband he can testify). 
I am now back to thinking up meals and making them. Which I don't mind making them at all, it is the coming up with something to eat. I still have my freezer meals that I made but I want to save those for nights that I don't have time to cook. 

Anyways I have been meaning to post my bread recipe (actually it is my Dad's recipe)

(this is for you Dallas)

Whole Wheat Bread

(I actually use a bread maker because it is so easy and makes our condo smell amazing.)

Ingredients:

1 c. of cold water
1 tbls. of black strap molasses
2 tbls. of lecithin
2 tbls. of olive oil
2 tbls. of honey
3 c. of freshly ground whole wheat flour
2 tsp. of dough enhancer
2 tbls. of gluten
1 tsp. of sea salt
1 tsp of yeast

Directions:

place ingredients in the exact order as given above into bread pan. 
after you add flour make a little circle in the middle place dough enhancer, gluten, and sea salt on each side of the circle. in the circle place the 1 tsp of yeast.
place in bread machine 
set for baking
Press:
Menu: 3
Color: light
Loaf: 1.5
START

Bakes for 3 1/2 hrs. 
That easy!
 (I don't know what type of bread machine you have so the buttons might not be the same).

Oh and have I mentioned that I love being a mom!? This post has taken me forever to write because I keep stopping to munch on my little guy's face. I really can't leave him alone. Luckily he doesn't mind being kissed all the time. Tay and I take turns munching him. 
LOVE MY BABY BOY! 

1 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Love how much you love being a mom!!! It's sweet! Enjoy munching on him. ;)

Post a Comment