Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Owen's Special Day

Yesterday, 10.14.12;
We had Owen's blessing day yesterday! He looked so precious in his little suit! I am so grateful for all our family that joined us for this special occasion! 
The whole day was beautiful. The weather was fantastic and I just felt so blessed all day. Tay gave him such a sweet blessing and my Aunt Patty wrote it down so I won't forget the sweet words that were spoken that day. 

Well my love for this little guy keeps growing everyday. He is everything I need. When Tay gets home and ask me how my day went I always say great! I have not had a bad day since he was born (I am sure that will change once he is a toddler:) I can honestly say being a mother is MUCH better than I thought it would be. I have always wanted to be a mom but I knew it would BE WAY HARD. I know it will be once he is older but now he is just the sweetest thing ever. He is a really good baby. He has been sleeping through the night since 4 weeks. Another thing, I am proud of is that we have not spent one dime on him since he was born. Yep I feel blessed. I was kind of worried how we were just going to live off Tay's income but we have managed to financially support ourselves for a year with just Tay working. I have learned to fully put my faith in God as we pay our tithing and live accordingly, things really do work one way or another. 

My heart is full of joy, love, and gratitude, now I know what other mothers mean when they say it really is impossible to know how much you can love someone until you have one of your own. 

Owen, the more I serve you the more I love you! I thank the Lord everyday for your sweet presence in my life.



I have been slacking on blogging because I was introduced to instagram. I also am busy being a mom, wife, and student. But this was a very special day and I wanted to write about it:)

4 comments:

Mandi said...

What a sweetie pie. He's so freaking cute! I need to stop by and visit you after work one of these days!

Lisa said...

What a sweetie! And instead of getting more used to having a newborn, I swear I am even more awestruck the more children I have. I love your thoughts on faith. :) I've also recommitted to blogging because I want to make better records of my family and not just via Instagram (although that is so fun!)

Mandi Roth said...

He is adorable!!! i love your outlook on life, and motherhood, and faith! Your an inspiration to me.

Anonymous said...

how cute ha!

Post a Comment