Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Amazing but not True

Better than Sex Cupcakes (but not really)

I made these for Tay's boss for her B-day and they turned out great! I don't recall the last time I made cupcakes, but it sure is fun! I think I will be baking a lot more cupcakes for people because it brings me so much joy and happiness. Just the name of cupcakes makes me smile, I wanted to be a cupcake for Halloween last year with my man but he is too cool for cupcakes so it never happened. Now it is too late because we are going to be parents and that just doesn't seem like the mature thing to do. 


ingredients:
chocolate cake mix {use duncan hines devil's food} 
heath toffee chips
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
4 cups powdered sugar
 2 teaspoons vanilla
1 can sweetened condensed milk {you only use a tiny bit, so buy the smallest can}

bake cupcakes according to the instructions on the box.  let them cool completely.  beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth.  gradually add powdered sugar and mix well.  drizzle a small amount of sweetened condensed milk on top of each cupcake.  (I actually did not add the sweetened condensed milk and they were still way good) let the cupcakes sit for a few minutes before piping on the frosting  and sprinkle with toffee chips. 

Bunch of Yum folks!
VIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment