Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Splash of Color

He is coming! Ah I can't believe it, a little less than 3 months and I will be holding my little baby. Tay and I went and registered at Target and I was completely unimpressed with their baby stuff. I am very picky and it just was not working out between Target and I which is unusual. I only  had about 20 items on my list. Well then this lady came up to us because she heard me saying how I don't like any of the car seats and she purposed that I go to BuyBuy Baby! Never heard of it but onward I went and discovered awesome stuff! I am so excited, they are owned by BedBath & Beyond, they have such wonderful things! They are located by South Town mall so if anyone is having a baby soon I highly recommend going, all the employs are very helpful!

Anyways..even after going to BuyBuy Baby I was not that impressed with their section of bedding but I found a cute Owl bedding that has orange, turquoise, and lime green colors (I normal am not into owls but sometimes you just got to break out of your comfort bubble which I have totally done ever since I have started design school). I really like the bright colors and all these ideas went flowing in my head! So I am excited to put my ideas in action! 




Brief interruption of cute chubby baby! :) 

I really don't care to pay 300 dollars for a changing station so I want to make my own I am on a look out but I want to put together/make something like this:
But in orange not yellow.

Well that is it for now, I just wanted to blog while my hubby was working on his lesson for church tomorrow but he is done now so that makes me done with blogging.

have a fabulous weekend!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment