Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Weed

I really don't like to post my views on certain subjects that are controversial because I don't want to offend anyone or create conflict. One of those topics is Gays. Although I want to share this article I came across about a gay Mormon who is now celebrating 10 beautiful years of marriage with his wife. I am sharing this because I have NEVER heard or read of a story about a Gay gentlemen living his life and sharing it in a way that is very insightful and he does such a good job with asking questions that many people have and answering them effectively.  Him and his wife have a beautiful relationship that I think is very touching and if you have time you should take a look...just click on the link below:


I have been slacking on posting but I will be posting some recipes soon and hopefully pictures:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment