Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bringing Down the Roof

Tay and I never eat out. Mostly because we are on a budget but usually we prefer to
cook our own meals. Well this particular night after school we decided to head
to Little Ceasers because we had a free pizza coupon. We started heading there and remember we forgot the coupon. We went back home to grab it and then headed back to Little Ceasers to get the pizza (which I was dying to eat..I was so hungry..nothing new). It is pitch dark outside and so we could see perfectly inside of Little Ceasers as we parked right in front and got a very clear shot of two men with guns, dressed in black clothing, with their faces hidden by black masks- robbing these three woman that were inside. Tay said well looks like we are not getting our pizza..Tay quickly called 911 and reported what was going on in front of us. We hurried and backed the car up so the guys wouldn't notice us and we saw them run off. I told Tay to follow them but obviously that would be a dumb idea to follow guys with guns and we have nothing to defend ourselves. I really wanted to go attack them! I was so mad they got away right in front of my brown eyes. I am so glad Tay was with me so I wouldn't do anything dumb..like draw attention to myself by honking the horn while they were inside..thinking that would stop them. 
After 4 quick minutes after we called the cops they came and had us fill out a witness report (which thank goodness that is all we were..if we would have gotten there a few minutes earlier we would have been inside with them!) The girls inside never got hurt..so that is good. 


Oh and I am sure you are all worried if we got our pizza or not..well yes we did, we actually ended up going to another Little Ceasers downtown and they were robbed last week. Apparently these two guys have a thing for robbing a bunch of Little Ceasers..and they only get like 50 to 63 $ every time. Doesn't seem worth it..bunch of crazies. 

Unfortunately we are no heroes but we sure know how to dial 911. 

1 comments:

.Mandi Kae. said...

Oh my gosh I miss you. What a funny post... and scary too! I'm so glad you guys forgot your coupon!!!

Post a Comment