Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Just when you thought it was over..

Well I have been meaning to post these pictures two weeks ago but that never happened...
so here they are folks!
Christmas was so wonderful this (past) year (like it always is)
I am so blessed to have family to make Christmas extra special.
It was neat to spend Christmas Eve with my family, my big brother Ben and his wife, Lora and their boys
joined in on the celebration and I LOVED having them there.
 We had a wonderful breakfast
 sang Christmas hymns 
and opened gifts
I LOVE spending time with family.
Christmas day we started off with Church (perfect way to start the day)
we then went to visit some of the most precious people on this earth..my Grams and
Patty. We enjoyed lunch with my cousins.
Afterwards we went to Tay's family's house..we had such
a delightful time there..like always!
Then to end the day we went to my Dads..
The day was PERFECT. Filled with family and love..best gift of all.


 These pictures are from the little family party we had at our place the night before  Christmas Eve.
We had my family and Tay's family..not everyone could come but we still
had a fabulous time.

Christmas day/Eve

more of Christmas day...
Tay and I got these awesome full body pj suits from my Brother and Sister in law.
We wear them all the time:) 

We played such a fun game with some of our friends..
"guess which one is your husband's ankle"
So fun..I actually guessed Tay's ankle..it seems so weird but we 
were all laughing:) oh how blessed are good memories.



0 comments:

Post a Comment