Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Ray of Sunshine

Tay and I had the wonderful opportunity to go on a cruise to Mexico for one WHOLE week.
We actually just got home last night. It was the first time for both of us on a cruise.
I really had a wonderful time but I must say I would much rather have stayed on shore for the whole
week. I was kind of sick on the boat..but being in Mexico was AMAZING!!
My favorite parts of the whole week:
 Zip lining..so incredible..I have never done anything like it..we were 600 ft in the air and
it was such a rush!

Private boat ride tour with our friends which was so FUN!

Bartering with the Mexicans..we saved so much money by doing so.

Karaoke..that just speaks for itself.

Last but not least..having time with my man!
 I got him all to myself for a whole week..I was one happy woman!

So I don't really want to bring this up because I am so bitter about it..but I feel the need to share 
my frustration...I took 145 PICTURES. Yes I did. I downloaded them to my computer and then they all got deleted somehow and only 25 of them showed up. I am 95% sure this was NOT a blonde moment.
I did what I always do when I download pictures. I am not quite sure who to be mad at..me or my computer..guess I will have to make that decision.
 in the mean time here is 5% of the pictures we got:)

Cabo~

Puerto Vallarta~ right after we went zip lining..

 The guys being..guys.

I think some people thought they were gay..but after seeing this picture I can't blame them..

enjoying the sun:) The food was so good in Mexico...feed both of us dinner for like 6 bucks..
best mexo food I ever had!



 The actually town in Puerto Vallarta

Our friends..we spent most of our time with these peeps:)



Some cool individual made this out of sand..I thought it was pretty snazzy.


Well hopefully by some miracle I can retrieve the other 95% of the pictures:)

1 comments:

.Mandi Kae. said...

sooooooooooo jealous! We wanted to do a friends one this summer. Start saving up again and join us. :)

Post a Comment